I help Programmers to be Happier
To learn faster, earn better money and work on projects that are meaningful to them.
I help programmers to unlock their inner powers, start believing in themselves and becoming 200 % productive with less energy.
Teaching all I know about open source, effective coding, Symfony & Nette
I consult PHP projects and do 1:1 mentorings.
I can help you with anything I write about. Symfony, Nette, Doctrine, PHP CLI, team mentorings, coding standards, migration of legacy code to a framework, instant upgrades and open-sourcing private code.
The most popular topic I teach are:
- We'll focus exactly on your project's level and how to integrate Symfony there.
- 4 years of experience
- Request & Response life cycle, Controllers -
- Twig templating system
- Dependency Injection, services,
_defaults, PSR-4 service auto-discovery and more
- EventDispatcher, Commands and all the other Symfony features.
- You'll understand strong features of the framework and in the end of lecture you'll be able to build application on last version.
- 8 years of experience
- Routing, life cycle of Presenter and Components
- Configuration with NEON, powerful Dependency Injection and own extension
- Latte templating and all other Nette pilars.
How to write Clean Code and Scaleable Architecture
- How to refactor legacy code
- SOLID principals and design patterns in real life examples
- How to save time with static analysis: EasyCodingStandard
Level up your Career
- What are the most effective strategies to find a job you desire
- How to sell your top skill
- How master negotiation with your employer
Get the best out of Open-Source for your Project
I help the World to Enjoy Cooperation
To openly share know-how on meetups and code as open-source, so we can all build on each other work and help each other.
I believe the main value in knowledge is to share it in way most people can understand.
It's amazing what group of friendly people can do when they connect and share they ideas on regular basis. That's the main purporse of Péhápkaři.cz - a Friends of PHP in Czech Republic and Slovakia
I guide private projects to open-source, currently at Shopsys
I help Czech open-source companies to be seen at CeskyOpenSource.cz
Do you want to become part of my mission?